Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Professor Fix-It:MCAS Uh-Oh



Dear Professor Fix-It,

When we had MCAS, our ELA teacher said that we had to make a graphic organizer, she said it's supposed to help us. The problem is I stink at graphic organizers, they don't help me, they mess me up! I am really worried about what my score will be since I think doing the graphic organizer messed up my writing. HELP ME!!!!

Help Please,
MCAS Uh-Oh


Dear MCAS Uh-Oh,

First of all, it sounds like you're stressing yourself out more than necessary. A lot of kids worry about MCAS but here is a Pro Tip; MCAS tests the teachers and school not the kids. For the graphic organizer ask your teacher, she’ll be able to help you, not every graphic organizer will work for you, ask her to help you find a graphic organizer that works best for you.

Good Luck,
Professor Fix-It

1 comment:

  1. Professor fix it, i must say that you are very witty and have a very good sense of humor and are good with kids as well

    ReplyDelete