Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Thank You!!!

By: Emily Flanagan

How many times this year have you thanked your teachers, once, twice, ten times, never? Well on Thursday, May 3, you will get your chance. On May 3 it is Teacher Appreciation Day, PAC hosts a luncheon for all the teachers to thank them for all their hard work. This year the theme is Fiesta! So maybe the lunch served will be Fiesta! themed. Sometimes, as an added bonus, PAC holds a raffle. Here are some things students appreciate about their teachers.


“I love all the fun projects we do in ELA and Social Studies.”

~Anonymous

“I appreciate it when teachers fulfill their goals in life.”

~Lisa

“I really like it when teachers are very kind and considerate to their students.”

~Madeline

“I really like the books we read, and how my teacher teaches them.”

~Abinaya

“I love getting to do group projects in Science class.”

~Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment