Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Professor Fix-It: Nervous



Dear Professor Fix-It,

Last trimester my grades slipped from an A to a B. My parents are really worried. All of the sudden I have no free time since my parents want me to do homework all of the time. I am not worried so why are they?

Sincerely,
Nervous


Dear Nervous,

An A to B really is not a huge slip. Your parents are just probably worried that if you slipped now, you might slip again and not be able to catch up. Like I said before, it is not a huge grade difference but a slip now could mean that this trimester will be harder than the last because you might not have the solid foundation that everyone else has. Don't worry too much though as long as you work hard there's nothing to worry about.

Sincerely,

Professor Fix-It



No comments:

Post a Comment